Laptop AC Power Adapter Tips
How to pick the right laptop AC adapters?
All new laptops come with AC adapters. Adapters are used for charging laptop batteries and also used to supply power directly. There are occasions which we require to buy an AC adapter. Most laptop users travel, for tdose travel to Europe or US they require AC adapters that take 100-240 voltage input and output 16 voltage or 19 voltage.
Let us present 3 easy steps to pick the right laptop AC adapters.
1. Finding the right "tips" - Different laptops have different connectors. You need the right tip for your laptop. This is very simply to find. Basically, laptop AC adapters comprise of 2 ends. One end is male power outlet. You use this end to plug into wall power outlet. The other end is called "TIP" which you will plug this tip into the "DC IN" in your laptop.
Your laptop won't work on the wrong tip. You can only use the " matching Tips"
Warning : DO NOT try to force it in.
2. Finding the right "output voltage" - Different laptops were designed to consume power varied by equipments such as CD-Rom, LCD size, CPU maker and CPU speed. You require to use the "matching voltage" . Only use the laptop AC adapters output the matching voltage of your laptops. You can easily locate your laptop voltage. Mostly, voltage is printed on your laptops. You also can check your laptop manual.
3. Find the right "input voltage" - for tdose users who will travel abroad especially to Europe and Asia. You would need laptop AC adapters that compatible with 220-240 voltage also. So it would be wise...and yes...you are!!.... Always look for AC adapters accept 100~240 voltages. 100~240 voltages AC adapters will go with you worldwide. You do not need to carry 2 adapters anymore
How to increase your laptop adapter life?
Did you know that detaching your main laptop adapter from your laptop would increase your laptop's adapter life up to 75%? Our experience and testing have shown that even when you are plugged in with your laptop AC adapter and your adapter is fully charged, the laptop will still use the laptop adapter resources in small increments. This will put unnecessary charge cycles to your adapter. Since typical li-ion laptop adapters have 375 charge cycles, having a fully charged adapter inserted will put unnecessary charge cycles. The downside to removing your laptop adapter maybe a loss of power when the AC adapter is accidentally unplugged or when there is a power outage.
Are there restrictions when taking lithium-ion batteries on planes?
Effective January 1, 2008, the Department of Transportation (DOT) will no longer allow loose lithium batteries in checked baggage. These batteries may continue to be packed in carry-on baggage.
Note before place order: This internal optical drive is just a bare drive without any accessories, so you'll need to re-use the mounting frames, caddy, faceplate etc. on your old drive in order to use this new drive. Please don't worry, we will match a manual in packet to teach you how to install it on.
Order it by mistake, unauthorized or no reason returns which is caused by customer himself for not read this NOTE, we'll charge 20% restocking fee.
• Every item you purchase from us includes a 30-Day, 100% Money-Back Guarantee and our Hassle-Free Return Policy.
• We stand by our product and your satisfaction is our goal. For your convenience, all Products come standard with 3-Years manufacturers warranty unless otherwise stated.